Ravi Sagar Replies
Not sure which table. I will try to find out. Thanks for reaching out ☺️
Yes Ravi.pro is a blog made 100% with Emacs Org Mode 😊
That is very good. Keep it up.
I have been using Drupal's Indieweb module where I have created channels. On mobile I am using Indigenous app which is great but I was wondering what could be the option when I am on computer. It seems like monocle is the answer. I am just trying to bring my twitter feeds :)
Thanks for this.
Trying to send webmention again. Let us see if it works!
Regarding this post:
Highly entertaining. Please subscribe me to your newsletter.
Thanks a lot for looking into this. It was indeed problem on the Drupal's indieweb queue. I cleared queue and tried again and it worked. Thanks for the great application, it makes life so much easy.
Thanks Aaron Parecki for doing this. Just registered and looking forward to attend it.
This looks really cool 👍👍
Checking if I am communicate to my known blog from my Drupal one using webmentions
Interesting thought, but simulator won't take us to places.
Earlier I replied to this comment but it didn't show up here as a reply. So this comment is another reply post where I specified webmention as https://realize.be/comment/indieweb/5024. I received your reply on my site which got converted to the comment but for my further replies (as comments) on my site are don't seem to be going out.
- When I reply to your comment using Indigenous app the url is /admin/content/webmention/110 and it gets added as a reply on your comment but on my site only
- When I reply to you comment from the Drupal site, it has the indieweb_webmention (text field) which I added earlier. I guess in this field I can specify https://realize.be/comment/indieweb/5024 or will it get populated as https://realize.be/comment/indieweb/5024?
- I added indieweb_webmetion entity reference field on my comment type, do I also need to add a separate link field? Your documentation says that it will pick this from the parent (node link or parent comment link I guess)
Sorry for bothering you. I think I am quite close to having everything setup.
I have been trying the app with my Drupal site and it is awesome. Works great. Thanks for the effort.
Great tips. Thanks for sharing.
Want to contact me?
Social and other Links
- RSS Feed
- @ravisagar on Twitter
- Ravi Sagar YouTube: Atlassian tools and Jira tutorials
- Ravi Sagar LBRY: Synced with Ravi Sagar YouTube
- Blackberry Boy YouTube: Linux, Emacs, Org Mode and tech tutorials
- Ravi Sagar Jira Podcast
- @ravisagar.in on Instagram
- Ravi.pro: site published with Org Mode, general IT and tech stuff
- LinuxIndya.com: site published with Org Mode on Linux
- AutoGrid.info: site published with Org Mode on Excel VBA and Google Apps Script
My content is free and I want to keep it that way. So in case you want to donate direct or indirect, I will appreciate. Even if you share my content further that is also great.