Thursday, September 3, 2020 - 09:42
Let us see if this works!
Wednesday, September 2, 2020 - 19:02
You can post to twitter, receive likes, retweets and interact with further reply all without leaving your site. Let me give you a demo ;) #Indieweb #Twitter #Bridgy #Drupal
Wednesday, September 2, 2020 - 17:45
I am demonstrating how I can post (syndicate) my note from my site to twitter and also do further interactions without leaving my Drupal site. FYI I am using Indieweb Drupal module along with a service called Bridgy.
Wednesday, September 2, 2020 - 10:27
Interesting webinar in case you are wondering what Data Center applications can help you. You can learn about high availability, performance at scale and more. Click here to sign up.
Tuesday, September 1, 2020 - 19:22
So today I experienced some problems with the Indieweb module not able to like or repost on twitter. I tried to troubleshoot, checked all the configuration but could not figure out what is wrong.
I noticed that the Indieweb queue has 86 items which were not getting cleared. So I cleared the queue directly in the database and then tried to like and reply to twitter posts and it worked. Here is the way to clear the queue.
drush sqlq "select count(*) from queue where name ='indieweb_webmention'"
Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 13:09
Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 17:46
I used to cycle a lot, quite a lot in Delhi but ever for some strange reason I completely stopped cycling after moving to UK. Although I bought a bike 3 years ago but I never really did enough cycling all these years. There are so many great places near my place but I didn't really go there on my bike. My favourite route is the Burnham to Windsor by river Jubilee and Thames. It is a fantastic route.
Recently I resume cycling, the weather was good as well this year (not anymore), recently I also went to Maidenhead which is very near my place. Made a videos on my trip as well.
Anyways I hope I can continue cycling. I prefer it more than running as it gets you far with less effort.
Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 17:09
As usual the rain is very specific about when and when not to pour.
It rains a lot in UK, a lot and now I understand why people look forward to sunny weather :) You can count on fingers the days when the weather is good in UK.
Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 11:47
I hope this comment will be added on my site's other post.
Thursday, August 27, 2020 - 11:36
1. So we create a node using appropriate class like 'u-in-reply-to', 'u-like-of' or 'u-repost-of' class. This is clear.
2. Then we go "Publish to", enter the target url like "https://realize.be/blog/send-me-webmention-drupal" and save the node. This is clear
3. What is the purpose of the Link field that we add on the node? In "Publish to" field there is also an option to select the Link field. Is it just another way of doing it?
4. On your site (or a on mine) do I need to click on https://webmention.io/realize.be/webmention for your site to process the 'u-in-reply-do'? or will your site anyways process this post on the next cron run?
5. I have enabled comment on my site, if you reply to me the same way, will it also add a comment?
6. Can we do it in one go, like while we are…